SolidResumes.in provides services to its customers on the basis of the following terms and conditions :
- 'Agreement' refers to these Terms and Conditions.
- 'Company' means the entity that provides independent services to Customers according to the defined terms laid out in this Agreement.
- 'Writer' is the person, who has agreed to work with the Company to provide writing services under the Company's terms.
- 'Customer’ is the person who places Resume Order with the Company to obtain the Product/Services according to his or her requirements.
- 'Order' is an electronic request of a paid service from the Customer for a particular Resume Product and/or service.
- 'Product/Service' is a document in an electronic format that is the final result of Order completion.
- The company takes responsibility to provide the Customer with chosen product(s) and/or service(s) within the set deadline and in accordance with customer instructions.
- The responsibility mentioned above is enforced after the customer has provided instructions (objective, professional experience, educational background, qualifications and achievements) and the payment completion has been confirmed.
- If the instructions were provided with delay, SolidResume.in reserves the right to provide the services with the correspondent delay.
3. Liability Limitations
- SolidResume.in is not liable for any damages that may result from the use of the Company’s services and products
- By ordering the services from SolidResume.in the Customer automatically acknowledges that SolidResume.in provides no guarantees as to success of its services to its customers
4. Price and Availability
- The price and availability of products and services offered in this website are subject to change without prior notice.
5. Order Process
- Placing an order : When filling in an Order form or sending resumes directly to us it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to register using a valid email address and to provide a correct phone number where the Customer can be reached .There may be multiple occasions during Order preparation when establishing contact with the Customer is crucial. Failure to provide a valid email address or a correct phone number may affect Order completion and will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This may lead to forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee by the Customer.
- Provided Information : As we work directly from provided information it must be comprehensive enough. While placing an Order the Customer is required to provide the data listing previous work experience, education, job goal, as well as all job related trainings, certificates, affiliations, and seminars attended for the Writer to complete a Resume that will immediately catch potential Employer’s attention.
- Instructions : Customer's instructions must be clear and up to the point. If instructions are not clear or not provided within required time frame, the Company cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee. Be advised that once the Order is completed any Revision request must comply with initial requirements and description of the original Order.
6. Revision Request
- If the Customer is not satisfied with the quality of a resume, he/she has the right to call us for a revision request.
- The right for a revision can be applied within 21 days after the completion of the order
- When the right for a revision is applied, the Customer takes responsibility to provide instructions as to what needs to be changed.
- The Company is obliged to deliver the revised paper(s) within 3 days after such request had been submitted and instructions provided. In case the customer needs the revised paper earlier, such cases are discussed individually.
7. No Refund Policy
We strictly follow a NO REFUND policy. The customer, by agreeing to pay for any product and/or service, agrees that all aspects of the creation of all products and services offered on this site, including the processes necessary to craft the product and deliver the service to the customer, constitute a set of creative products and services. As such, the customer agrees that all payments for all such creative products and services are final and non-refundable.
8. Incorrect Order Placement
The Company reserves the right not to process or to resubmit the Customer’s Order in the event that the details indicated are inconsistent to or do not match the Order's original description. Failure to provide the correct description or choose the wrong Product, Writer level upgrade may require additional payments, deadline extension requests.
9. Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
SolidResumes.in uses the information provided by the customer solely for the purpose of creating a resume, and does not share such information with any other third party for any reason whatsoever. By paying for the products and services offered by us, the customer agrees that we only prepare resumes which shape your career goals and aspirations. We will never share your Credit cards details to any 3rd party in any circumstances. All the names, contact information, and other information used in the sample resumes all over the website are fictional. In testimonials, the website provides personal information only with the consent of the persons involved.
10. Delivery Policy
The Company strives for the highest level of customer satisfaction However, the Company cannot and will not be held liable or responsible for any type of delivery issues resulting from problems such as incorrect email, lack of internet access or general neglect, among others, which are beyond its control and/or without its fault. We will call you in case of such problems which can be solved my mutual understanding. We will call and inform you once the order reaches its final stage of delivery.
The Company reserves the right to modify, amend, revise or otherwise change any and all provisions of this Agreement. The Customer expressly agrees to be bound by any subsequent modification, amendment, revision etc.
11. Governing Law
It is mutually understood and agreed that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the place where the Company holds its principal place of business, both as to interpretation and performance, or in any other place at the determination of the Company.